WinPatrol PLUS lifetime license for 2 USD !

Forums General General Discussion Windows Security WinPatrol PLUS lifetime license for 2 USD !

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      hackerman1

Hi !

WinPatrol PLUS lifetime license for 2 USD !

Friday, March 07, 2014

March Madness for Windows XP.
        About once a year I have a special sale that most people think is crazy and I swear I’ll never do it again.
        This month I have a good reason to try to have more people protected by WinPatrol.
        For long weekend I’m making a one system lifetime upgrade license to WinPatrol PLUS available for $2.00.
        Our full family pack lifetime license normally $49.95 can also be purchased for $10.00. 
        Sale ends Monday night at midnight EST.

http://billpstudios.blogspot.se/2014/03/march-madness-for-windows-xp.html

WinPatrol works and plays well with others.
        WinPatrol runs on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8.x, & supports all Windows 64 bit features without conflicts with other programs.
        The addition of WinPatrol provides a layered security approach required when even legitimate programs allow unwanted toolbars to be installed.
        When you download from WinPatrol.com you get a secure, certificate signed application  and nothing unexpected.
        WinPatrol was the first program to use a behavioral approach to detect new changes due to infiltrations and Zero-Day attacks.
        WinPatrol continues to add unique features and remains the smallest, fastest system monitor of its kind.
        Install WinPatrol anytime you rebuild or purchase a new computer.
        A snapshot of critical system locations and resources is recorded so if anything changes you’ll know what changed and when!

http://winpatrol.com/

Don´t miss this offer !
        Winpatrol is an excellent program which really improves your computers security.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.