Windows Server 8 Build 7959 Download Link

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 R2 Miscellaneous Windows Server 8 Build 7959 Download Link

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Sorry everyone only single Filssonic single 3GB Link. That means only Premium account can download. Seeing that this a Milestone release no point of wasting time breaking the files up.
      If it’s okay with the Admins, I’ll try to post the next build as soon as I can when it gets leaked.

removed

I understand your enthusiasm to show everybody the link to try out windows server 8 build 7959, but right now the image of the OS is not available in public hands yet, which in other words means it is confidential. Any ISO image you have found of the Windows 8 OS has been leaked illegally of course. You cannot provide a link on this forum to the ISO of windows 8 as it is against forum rules. Downloading the ISO on your own computer is illegal in and of itself and by downloading the ISO you have accepted responsibility for your actions as I have done. In simple words what I’m trying to say is, sure you can post a topic like I have talking about the latest build, but you cannot provide a link to download it that is not allowed on the forum, sorry.

Technically now that I think about it the screenshots that I posted of the windows build 7956 are illegal as well since they are confidential as well. Revealing how the OS looks is just as illegal as revelaing a link to download the OS! OMG!!!!!!!!!!! We are both rebels. We are jailbirds on the fly. If they interrogate me I am rating you out. HAHA

😮 what have we done. It good to way let the advance user to get a feel of the new OS, even if it’s an unsupported OS. It’s pretty much use at your own risk. I highly doubt anyone has a Premium or will buy a Premium for this, since there just too much risk involve install this OS as regular OS. It more for testing in a VM environment anyways. Look at the bright side we aren’t the only ones on the web that had done this. 😆

I would like apologize to anyone that found this offensive. The admins can feel free to delete this post if they want.

Arris

To keep the forum free of illegal stuff, lets close this topic. Anyone who wants these files will be able to find them anyway without the help of this forum. 😉

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • The topic ‘Windows Server 8 Build 7959 Download Link’ is closed to new replies.