VPN HELP SOS!!!

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 Miscellaneous VPN HELP SOS!!!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

im trying to set up a vpn.I have a problem, when i go to connect, no dice do not know why. long story short i feel it would be best to do it using a virtual pc in my already running server 08. so i installed 03 and am trying to get 03 to run the vpn. anyone done this? i have followed tutorials but feel im missing something because its a virtual pc. i only have 2 nics. I am unsure how this thing is sharing the card but i did get them static ips within the virtual pc.

Arris

Are you sure you have configured the VPN correctly? I tested it using a free ItsHidden.com account where you can use this manual to setup the connection. This worked as it should. Maybe you can find some clues to the problem in the System log in the Event Viewer? (Start -> Run -> eventvwr.msc -> OK -> Windows Logs -> System)

Good luck!

Anonymous

Are you sure you have configured the VPN correctly? I tested it using a free ItsHidden.com account where you can use this manual to setup the connection. This worked as it should. Maybe you can find some clues to the problem in the System log in the Event Viewer? (Start -> Run -> eventvwr.msc -> OK -> Windows Logs -> System)

Good luck!

What all the steps u have done so far?

By default no user is allow to connect to Win2k8..not even admin

In AD DS under user properties /dial in/ allow access

another one u want to look at is NPS/Radius..if u have it installed

Anonymous

What all the steps u have done so far?

By default no user is allow to connect to Win2k8..not even admin

In AD DS under user properties /dial in/ allow access

another one u want to look at is NPS/Radius..if u have it installed

Viewing 4 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.