- 27th October 2008 at 20:39 #47540
- 27th October 2008 at 23:06 #47541
thank you…i didnt expectin so fast answer :), its very helpful for me.
thank you again.
- 5th November 2008 at 22:28 #47542
after few days experiments….performance tool doesnt started under ws2k8…..a couple of functions work under command prompt…but no gui..gave me some errors and i raised white flag..:)
- 10th November 2008 at 19:56 #47543ArrisModerator
- 20th November 2008 at 22:45 #47544
maybe u’re not try that but i already did…pc mark vantage gave me msg that looks like:program requires vista compatible machine and doesnt start;and interesting is that- for example 3d mark vantage start without any issues.
- 27th October 2008 at 19:23 #43433
hi there i’m planing to try performance tool of vista under the ws2k8 x64 , does anyone can help me with exe -file that is an integral part of vista.the file is with name winsat.exe and its located in system32 of vista .thank you
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.