Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

[s:3csem679]Telephone numbers on websites are obscured by Skype display. How can I stop this? I have Skype, and whenever a telephone number appears on a website, it turns into a Skype hotlink which actually obscures the number. I have to click on it, which opens Skype, stop the call, and then read the number it just dialled.

Xxcom9a: Banned for taking a legitimate post and adding spam links to it.

This is a result of the skype extention for whatever browser you are using. Go into your browser’s addon manager and disable the skype extension from there. I think it’s annoying, but helpful when I need to do it. you can hover over the number to get the plain number, however you can also copy and paste the text number.

Anonymous

This is a result of the skype extention for whatever browser you are using. Go into your browser’s addon manager and disable the skype extension from there. I think it’s annoying, but helpful when I need to do it. you can hover over the number to get the plain number, however you can also copy and paste the text number.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • The topic ‘skype’ is closed to new replies.