Safe Mode Fail

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 R2 Miscellaneous Safe Mode Fail

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

mmh I wish to go into safe mode but everytime I boot into it the system reboot in the part of group policies on login screen.

I have no idea because of – and it’s sucks that the safe mode is unavailable / unuseable

does anyone have an idea ?

Good question many of R2 users have the same problem..

Shameless bump!

Anonymous

Good question many of R2 users have the same problem..

Shameless bump!

This may help ..

http://www.malwareremoval.com/tutorials/safemodeboot.php

Reboot your computer in Safe Mode

* If your computer is running, shut down Windows, then turn the power off.
        * Wait 30 seconds, then turn the computer on, and begin tapping the F8 key (if this doesn’t work try the F5 key).
        * The Windows Advanced Options Menu appears.
        * Select Safe Mode using the up/down arrow keys.
        * Press Enter.
        * Log on with an account that has administrator priviledges, usually your own account (NOT the account named Administrator).

If you cannot boot into safe mode using this method it is important that you report this to your helper.

Anonymous

This may help ..

http://www.malwareremoval.com/tutorials/safemodeboot.php

Reboot your computer in Safe Mode

* If your computer is running, shut down Windows, then turn the power off.
          * Wait 30 seconds, then turn the computer on, and begin tapping the F8 key (if this doesn’t work try the F5 key).
          * The Windows Advanced Options Menu appears.
          * Select Safe Mode using the up/down arrow keys.
          * Press Enter.
          * Log on with an account that has administrator priviledges, usually your own account (NOT the account named Administrator).

If you cannot boot into safe mode using this method it is important that you report this to your helper.

Viewing 4 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.