NitroPDF 8.5

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      an1997
      Participant

Hi, has anyone been able to use a regular NitroPDF license on their server machines?

Whenever I try to activate the thing it says; ” This serial number is not licensed to be used on a server. Please contact our sales team for information on server licensing for this product.”

i.e. buy our product again for twice the price because you’re using a server OS

My only options then are to “Contact Sales” or “Close” the dialog. Contact sales directs me to the business page for Nitro.

*sigh*

Anyone?

Anonymous

PDF-Xchange works, atleast on WS2008-R2.
          I´m currently not running WS2012 so i can´t doublecheck, but if i remember correctly it works on WS2012 too.

Regarding NitroPDF, have you tried the “usual tricks” with appverifier & productoptions-folder etc. ?

Anonymous

I’ve never heard of the AppVerifier and the productoptions-folder tricks, ill do some research now..

Cheers

[EDITED]

Anonymous

@isif wrote:

I’m not fond of the AppVerifier and the productoptions-folder tricks,
              Cheers

huh ?
              why not ?

Anonymous

Sorry, wrong use of the word fond there.

I’ve never heard/used them before.

Anonymous

The AppVerifier and the productoptions-folder tricks are posted in the forum.
                  search…
                  I´ll try to find the posts later….

Anonymous

Hmm.. nahh.

It installs and works fine, its a licensing issue.

Oh well.. back to Acrobat Pro I guess.

Anonymous

@isif wrote:

Hmm.. nahh.

It installs and works fine, its a licensing issue.

Oh well.. back to Acrobat Pro I guess.

Have you tried PDF-Xchange ?

Anonymous

I am not entirely sure, but I think virtualization might solve your problem. Or try rendering pdfs from a tunnel from virtual hdd. Or, call those wimps and ask for a free serial for your server, since you have already purchased one.

Anonymous

I am not entirely sure, but I think virtualization might solve your problem. Or try rendering pdfs from a tunnel from virtual hdd. Or, call those wimps and ask for a free serial for your server, since you have already purchased one.

Viewing 9 reply threads
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.