may i use wmplayer on R2 ?

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 R2 Applications Compatibility may i use wmplayer on R2 ?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

because when i try to start MoveiMaker on r2 ( enterprinse ), then windows is giving error message about mediapalyer.

do i have chance to install wmplayer on my os ? ❓

did u enabled desktop experience ?

Anonymous

@aviv00 wrote:

yes i did 🙂 thanks for interesting …

Anonymous

@aviv00 wrote:

yes i did 🙂 thanks for interesting …

Arris

After you installed the Desktop Experience Feature like aviv00 mentioned, Windows Media Player will also be installed. To verify this you can run Windows Media Player from the Start menu or via Start -> Run -> wmplayer.

Installing Windows Movie Maker 2.6 from Microsoft.com worked fine for me and I expect the Movie Maker included in the Live Messenger Suite will also fine. (or are these even the same?)

Does this work, and if not, what is the exact error you get?

Good luck! 😉

Anonymous

After you installed the Desktop Experience Feature like aviv00 mentioned, Windows Media Player will also be installed. To verify this you can run Windows Media Player from the Start menu or via Start -> Run -> wmplayer.

Installing Windows Movie Maker 2.6 from Microsoft.com worked fine for me and I expect the Movie Maker included in the Live Messenger Suite will also fine. (or are these even the same?)

Does this work, and if not, what is the exact error you get?

Good luck! 😉

Viewing 6 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.