- 18th April 2008 at 22:54 #43053
I installed Java6 Update5.
If i open Firefox and navigate to a java-applet site, Firefox (22.214.171.124) will crash!
On IE7 i have no problems with Java
- 19th April 2008 at 09:33 #46039
Have you tried using Firefox3B5 its really wicked runs a lot faster and more stable then FF2
- 19th April 2008 at 10:44 #46040
same with FF3b5
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: firefox.exe
Application Version: 126.96.36.19907
Application Timestamp: 47eb31c2
Fault Module Name: kernel32.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.0.6001.18000
Fault Module Timestamp: 4791a76d
Exception Code: 40010006
Exception Offset: 000442eb
OS Version: 6.0.6001.2.1.0.274.10
Locale ID: 1031
Additional Information 1: ce68
Additional Information 2: d49ae2ad476857f1eb438569b24234ae
Additional Information 3: 96f7
Additional Information 4: b6da11eefeeede7795019b5c60497f4e
- 20th April 2008 at 09:38 #46041
Have you disabled DEP for all programs and set it for system only?
tends to be a common problem with incompatablity
- 20th April 2008 at 20:10 #46042
- 29th April 2008 at 17:52 #46043
Having this problem myself too :S
- 1st May 2008 at 11:04 #46044
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.