Introduction

Forums General Introduction Introduction

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m an old guy, COBOL programmer for 25 years, still working as a software engineer, but mostly working with Windows operating systems. I work for a small OEM, and decided when I built a new machine at home last week to install Server2008R2.

It has mostly gone well.

Thanks for the work that has gone in to this site.

RFT!!!
      Dave Kelsen

“There is no moment like the present. The man who will not execute his resolutions when they are fresh upon him can have no hope from them afterwards: they will be dissipated, lost, and perish in the hurry and scurry of the world, or sunk in the slough of indolence.” — Maria Edgewort

Arris

Hello Dave, welcome at the Win2008[R2]Workstation forum! To be honest I never heard of the programming language COBOL, but you must be a very experienced user. 🙂 I’m glad the manual has helped you to install Windows 2008 R2 Workstation almost completely well. For all issues search the forum or create a new topic. 😉

See you around! :geek:

Arris

Anonymous

Hello Dave, welcome at the Win2008[R2]Workstation forum! To be honest I never heard of the programming language COBOL, but you must be a very experienced user. 🙂 I’m glad the manual has helped you to install Windows 2008 R2 Workstation almost completely well. For all issues search the forum or create a new topic. 😉

See you around! :geek:

Arris

Viewing 2 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.