Heya

Forums General Introduction Heya

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hi there! 🙂

I came to this forum because me and my best friend installed Windows Server 2008 R2 as an upgrade from Windows 7, since Windows 7 has performance issues with my PC. With Server 2008 R2… everything installs super fast (that includes running & opening as well!), and I have fallen in love with it. He used his pre-configured CD, so everything was perfect from the get go, which made things a LOT easier! He also has a legit 1000 user CD key (or something like that) for Enterprise R2 and Enterprise R1 (his dad bought both for his server apparently ^^ ).

Although my Server 2008 is workstation bound now, I will still use it for some server components, which in my honest opinion, is a great Christmas present for me…the perfect Windows OS…soemthing I haven’t said since Windows 95, 98 SE & XP, and somewhat 7 (Vista *WAS* on the list, but 7 took it’s place 😛 )

Anyway, I just wanted to thank the admins for this wonderful site. Once I get my money coming in, I’ll be sure to donate a few bucks every month or so! A site like this deserves some cash,and It would be an honour for me to support it in any way/shape/form! I will also install some applications not covered in this forum yet, for debugging purposes and for compatibility as well.

Thank you all, again, for this wonderful site, I can’t say this enough! :mrgreen:

Best Regards,
      RoninMastaFX

Welcome to the site/forums! I’m glad you found this site useful and I hope you enjoy using Windows Server as your desktop operating system! 🙂

I hope you will be an active and helpful user, and you might even learn somethings from other users on the forums.

See you around!

Anonymous

Welcome to the site/forums! I’m glad you found this site useful and I hope you enjoy using Windows Server as your desktop operating system! 🙂

I hope you will be an active and helpful user, and you might even learn somethings from other users on the forums.

See you around!

Thank you sir! :mrgreen: I shall most defiantly become a regular/Windows Server 2008 Expert on this forum! 🙂

Anonymous

Thank you sir! :mrgreen: I shall most defiantly become a regular/Windows Server 2008 Expert on this forum! 🙂

Viewing 4 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.