- 14th March 2008 at 02:31 #45419
I will load it up virtually and get it to you as soon as I can.
- 14th March 2008 at 04:19 #45420
- 14th March 2008 at 18:22 #45421
Null, now in manual
- 14th March 2008 at 18:27 #45422
- 14th March 2008 at 23:26 #45423
This is part of the game explorer used in Vista to map your games. The reason, I think, for the errors in some games is due to it looking for it inorder to keep track of what you have installed. From what I have read most newer games need it and the older games do not (except MMO games since they are rebuilt to use it).
- 14th March 2008 at 02:14 #42908
Is anybody able to upload the 64 bit version of gameux.dll. I’ve been searching but can only find the 32 bit version and don’t fancy reinstalling Vista just to grab it. Help would be greatly appreciated 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.