Evil Lyrics, x64, Can’t search

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 Applications Compatibility Evil Lyrics, x64, Can’t search

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I checked the application, and I also have that problem. Only if you do a fulltext internet lyrics search you get some titles, but if you double-click on one of them it again says Lyrics not found. I fired up WireShark Network Protocol Analyser and saw that after clicking the “go-search” button, it searches lyrics using Google’s PDA search engine:
      I searched for: Kate Ryan
      Url that was loaded by EvilLyrics is: http://www.google.com/pda/search?mrestrict=xhtml&hl=en&lr=&num=5&q=lyrics+kate+ryan
      After that I tried the EvilLyrics application in a Windows XP Virtual Machine, but this gave the same result: nothing.

I think the Google changed their mobile search application and now the EvilLyrics application can’t parse the results anymore and says that it can’t find any lyric.

Hey I just installed server 08 as a workstation and have been extremely impressed. One problem that I’m having is that EvilLyrics can’t seem to find anything, even to the most mainstream songs. I get a “Lyrics not found” error message for everything. As far as my (extremely limited) knowledge goes, there seems to be a problem with the program connecting / running scripts that access the internet. Is there some way around this? (And yes, I’ve read the evil lyrics forums and updated the filters as suggested but to no avail)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.