- 23rd March 2008 at 22:16 #45746
gameux.dll did you check the PDF manual we have, it has a section on this and a download link to the missing files you need
- 24th March 2008 at 02:12 #45747
“Put that out there, and it still dies with a “Protected (something) …” error.
- 28th March 2008 at 16:30 #45748
Hey labgeek just wanted to say i tried out Dungeon Siege 2 (2.0 and patched 2.2) and it works on my machine. I get the gameux.dll error but it still loads and plays fine.
- 29th March 2008 at 02:10 #45749
- 29th March 2008 at 13:54 #45750
- 30th March 2008 at 14:10 #45751
Thank you, That was it… I would have reported back yesterday but of course I had to make sure it works… 🙂
- 22nd March 2008 at 22:12 #42971
Edit – Read the thread for how to get DS2 running.
Maybe when I feel like putting more time into it, I’ll try again.
Installed ok, but then I pulled down the update. That dies with the apparently infamous gameux.dll error. That’s how I ended up here.
Put that out there, and it still dies with a “Protected (something) …” error. Tried a Run as Admin and still didn’t work. After that I uninstalled.
I’ll reinstall in the next few days and post the details.
But Dungeon Runners runs with no problems.
I don’t play too many games, but will post what I know.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.