Dreamspark

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Lotusisrael

As now, 3 octomber, it seems it went live on Dreamspark the RTM. You can go and grab it.

Anonymous

It has been available for weeks…..
          I downloaded it 2013-09-10 (10 september)

Anonymous

No, this must have been the preview version.
            What he’s (most likely) referring to is the final version, no preview, no trial, the real thing…:D

Anonymous

Yup, it has been available for a long time the RTM version, just to let you know… I didn’t did a clean install, I upgraded my server 2012 to server 2012 R2 and works like a charm in a ACER ASPIRE 5552 with an AMD Phenom II 64bit processor. Works better and is a little bit faster than Server 2012.

Anonymous

@NoNameNeeded wrote:

No, this must have been the preview version.
                What he’s (most likely) referring to is the final version, no preview, no trial, the real thing…:D

Mine did not say preview version or trial… it is the real RTM version aka “final product”.

Anonymous

Where did you get it from?

I do know that until a few days ago there was only the preview version available on dreamspark.

Even on microsoft’s website there is still the preview version…

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/server-cloud/windows-server/windows-server-2012-r2.aspx

What version do you have?
                  I have Version 6.3 (Build 9600)

Anonymous

@NoNameNeeded wrote:

Where did you get it from?

I do know that until a few days ago there was only the preview version available on dreamspark.

Even on microsoft’s website there is still the preview version…

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/server-cloud/windows-server/windows-server-2012-r2.aspx

What version do you have?
                    I have Version 6.3 (Build 9600)

I got it from Dreamspark as well, I have the same version 6.3 Build 9600

Anonymous

Current in my dreamspark , there’s no Windows Server 2012 R2 as “Preview” Found now

Anonymous

@jayzaa wrote:

Current in my dreamspark , there’s no Windows Server 2012 R2 as “Preview” Found now

Who wants R2-preview ??? 🙄
                        R2-RTM is available on Dreamspark….
                        See my post above.

Viewing 8 reply threads
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.