antivirus

Forums General Feedback antivirus

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Will downloading an antispyware program and an antivirus program mess up my computer? A few weeks ago, I installed a few antivirus programs and a few anti spyware programs, and it totally crashed my computer. Would it be okay to just have one antivirus program and one antispyware program? Will that crash my computer or not?

Downloading should never crash your computer …

Arris

Downloading files won’t harm anything. Only when you are using more then one antivirus application simultaneously, your computer will slow down a lot. So.. make sure you have only one real-time Antivirus application running otherwise they ‘ll conflict with each other and cause a very slow/unresponsive system.

Don’t use any product that starts, contains or ends with the following 6 letters: “Comodo”.

Arris

@lars wrote:

Don’t use any product that starts, contains or ends with the following 6 letters: “Comodo”.

That’s right! 😉 Always look at the Security Software Compatibility List first.

Hi….
          No they can’t crash your pc According to me, AVG Antivirus is the best because it detects mostly all the Virus and delete that virus.
          AVG AntiVirus is really a nice Antivirus i using it from last 2 years and because of that my PC run speedily….

Viewing 5 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.