Benchmark required

Forums General Feedback Benchmark required

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • Author

Can you post some benchmark for Window server 2008 vs Vista SP1 with same services enable as possible ?

Arris

Hello Niptech, I don’t have run any benchmarks yet, so for now you have to do it with the results from this benchmark. I will do a benchmark myself as soon as possible and post the results in an article on the home page! 😉

Arris

Hello Niptech, I don’t have run any benchmarks yet, so for now you have to do it with the results from this benchmark. I will do a benchmark myself as soon as possible and post the results in an article on the home page! 😉

Anonymous

Anonymous

So…I have made my own small bench and here the result, as you can see XP sp3 x86 is in head.
              For the server 2008 i have disabled theme and enable registry tweaks.
              Program used: PerformanceTest 6.1.

Used:
              Q6600 @2.4MHz
              4G 800HZ GSkill HK
              ATI 2600 PRO
              WD 320 G

So…I have made my own small bench and here the result, as you can see XP sp3 x86 is in head.

Used:
              Q6600 @2.4MHz
              4G 800HZ GSkill HK
              ATI 2600 PRO
              WD 320 G

Anonymous

Used:
                Q6600 @2.4MHz
                4G 800HZ GSkill HK
                ATI 2600 PRO
                WD 320 G

Are you sure you had the correct drivers installed for your GFX card… Server 2008 seems to be an amazing lot slower then XP in your benchmark 😮

Are you sure you had the correct drivers installed for your GFX card… Server 2008 seems to be an amazing lot slower then XP in your benchmark 😮

Anonymous

Anonymous

@coiken wrote:

server 2008 is indeed slower as XP

@coiken wrote:

Anonymous

@coiken wrote:

Anonymous

@coiken wrote:

server 2008 cant be good at graphic cos GPUpipline is missing from it

Anonymous

Anonymous

@aviv00 wrote:

What is that?

@aviv00 wrote:

What is that?

Anonymous

@aviv00 wrote:

What is that?

Anonymous

@aviv00 wrote:

What is that?

@impostor wrote:

@aviv00 wrote:

What is that?

what is that?

@impostor wrote:

@aviv00 wrote:

What is that?

what is that?

Anonymous

@impostor wrote:

@aviv00 wrote:

What is that?

what is that?

Anonymous

@impostor wrote:

@aviv00 wrote:

What is that?

what is that?

im guessing its package that make the gpu work faster

Anonymous

Anonymous

@aviv00 wrote:

Games work the same like in xp sp3, same or higher frame rate. Tested in Call of Duty4 and Test Drive Unlimited.
                                        I also run Oblivion, Morrowind, Gothic III and The Witcher… i every case it work’s great. I’m also noticed all games run smoother than in xp sp3, maybe I’m wrong, and that is just excitement of new OS….
                                        Niptech You play benchmarks or Games ?

@aviv00 wrote:

Games work the same like in xp sp3, same or higher frame rate. Tested in Call of Duty4 and Test Drive Unlimited.
                                        I also run Oblivion, Morrowind, Gothic III and The Witcher… i every case it work’s great. I’m also noticed all games run smoother than in xp sp3, maybe I’m wrong, and that is just excitement of new OS….

Anonymous

@aviv00 wrote:

Anonymous

@aviv00 wrote:

@cahir wrote:

@aviv00 wrote:

im happy with server 2008 64bit too

i overclocked my usb rate to play quake 3

and its really loading much faster then xp sp3

now its my main os!

@cahir wrote:

@aviv00 wrote:

now its my main os!

Anonymous

@cahir wrote:

@aviv00 wrote:

now its my main os!

Anonymous

@cahir wrote:

@aviv00 wrote:

now its my main os!

Viewing 41 reply threads
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.