Table Feedback

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      hackerman1

Originally posted by xxcom9a Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:53 pm
        Updated and edited by hackerman1, Monday 2014-12-01

Table Feedback

This is just a notice to people if you find a problem with any of the following pages, please let me know so I can fix them ASAP.
        I am human so I do make mistakes sometimes! 😛

Windows Server 2008 – Security Software
        Windows Server 2008 – Games Compatibility
        Windows Server 2008 – Wish List
        Windows Server 2008 R2 – Security Software
        Windows Server 2008 R2 – Games Compatibility
        Windows Server 2008 R2 – Wish List

I would prefer if feedback was placed in the respective forums (listed below) instead of on the tables page because this way it is easier for me to read them and then remove the posts from the forum when I have dealt with them.

Things that are classified feedback / problems (based on what Arris told me to follow):

If a website link doesn’t open in a new window.
        If a website doesn’t end with a /
        If a link is dead.
        If I have the wrong comment for a solution.
        If a [forum] link opens with https:// instead of http:// – the reason to this is because I (and Arris too I believe) use the forums with SSL, so I might forget to remove the ‘s’ when I copy a link.

You can create a topic in the respective forums and once I have dealt with the problem, I will lock your topic and move it so I know what is dealt with and what is not. Don’t worry, as I am only moving the topic, your post count remains the same! Here are the forums that you can place your feedback in:

Windows Server 2008 – Security Software
        Windows Server 2008 – Games Compatibility
        Windows Server 2008 – Wish List
        Windows Server 2008 R2 – Security Software
        Windows Server 2008 R2 – Games Compatibility
        Windows Server 2008 R2 – Wish List

For the Security Software forums, please put (Security Feedback), (Security Fdbk) or something so I know what the topic is since the forum is actually the Applications forum. Thanks!

The reason for having topics instead of posts is so I can move your topic, and keep your post count the same. If I just used posts, then you would lose a post everytime you send feedback in.

Note: 2014-11-26
        This post is being restored after being accidentally deleted, work in progress… 😉
        So part of it might look a bit weird for a while, like no images etc.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.