SERVER CONVERTER 2012 R2 ON SERVER 10

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2016 Applications Compatibility SERVER CONVERTER 2012 R2 ON SERVER 10

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I installed the Server Converter 2012 R2 on my test rig and in a virtual machine. I have no complaints in any ways and for me it is fully compatible. Further any software I use on the Server 2012 R2 environment works as the same on the Server 10.

Applications are :

Visual Studio 2013
      Microsoft Office 2013 Pro x64
      Anaconda 2
      Pycharm 3.4
      Multicharts 9 RC
      Tradestation 9
      R-Studio
      OSFMount
      Google Chrome
      Opera Beta

etc etc.

Although I feel it is a little bit faster compared to Windows Server 2012 R2. Not tested it, but can already feel it. Feels way more responsive. Hope I’m not alone with this experience.

Regards.

Mike

Anonymous

The october evaluation version it was supposed to expire on 15 of february. Can you still use it?

Anonymous

@Lotusisrael wrote:

The october evaluation version it was supposed to expire on 15 of february. Can you still use it?

“2. Register, then download and install the preview. Technical Preview expires February 15, 2015”

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/evaluate-windows-server-technical-preview

I have WS10-TP build 9841 installed on another partition, I just checked and it´s still works.
          No complaints about “expired”…
          But it´s not activated, that might be why it´s still working…

Viewing 2 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.