ImgBurn

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Is there any way to get ImgBurn working under a second account (not Administrator) without having to “Run as Asministrator”? I’ve tried enabling access to format and eject removeable media in gpedit.msc, but that isn’t doing it.

@MadCabbit wrote:

Is there any way to get ImgBurn working under a second account (not Administrator) without having to “Run as Asministrator”? I’ve tried enabling access to format and eject removeable media in gpedit.msc, but that isn’t doing it.

No, probably not… 😐
      CD/DVD Burning is enabled only if you have Admin. rights, on Windows Server 2008 (R1 and R2).
      It’s security limitation of Windows Server OS and you (probably) can’t do nothing with it… 😐

Anonymous

@MadCabbit wrote:

No, probably not… 😐
        CD/DVD Burning is enabled only if you have Admin. rights, on Windows Server 2008 (R1 and R2).
        It’s security limitation of Windows Server OS and you (probably) can’t do nothing with it… 😐

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.