[Resolved] Registration Form Broken!

Forums General Feedback [Resolved] Registration Form Broken!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Arris – The registration form is broken! I dunno how long it’s been like this! I wanted to create a new username (the name JonusC has been tainted, not only is there another one with this name, but it’s also used in various warez sites) to reflect my new net alias in preparation for my new website….

Anyway, the captcha is displayed but the form to enter the code is missing.

Might want to check that out 😯

EDIT: Definately not as browser issue, happens in Firefox 3.5 Beta, IE8 and Opera 9.

Arris

Thanks for notifying, JonusC! It’s because I updated the phpBB version using Installatron and didn’t check if the mods were still working. Sorry for that! 😳 Now the registration is working again! 😉 Btw. I can also rename your account if you like or do you really want to start completely over again?

Arris

@Arris wrote:

Thanks for notifying, JonusC! It’s because I updated the phpBB version using Installatron and didn’t check if the mods were still working. Sorry for that! 😳 Now the registration is working again! 😉 Btw. I can also rename your account if you like or do you really want to start completely over again?

Arris

Really? I was going to ask you for a rename, but I thought it’d be too rude… that’d be really good, thanks a lot 😀 I sent you a PM.

P.S. You might have noticed I was gone for a while, i’ve been a little busy and went to Windows 7 – but now im on 2008 R2 and my website is nearly finished (after 6 months or so of building) and hope to launch it soon!

Thanks again, you can lock this thread if you like 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • The topic ‘[Resolved] Registration Form Broken!’ is closed to new replies.