Crysis crashing on winserv2k8x64

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 Games Compatibility Crysis crashing on winserv2k8x64

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hi.

When i’m playing Crysis, game runs well for some time, then it crashes and gives a message on screen “Crysis has stopped working” and on right down corner it gives me error like this: “Display driver atikmdag stopped responding and has successfully recovered.”

That’s pretty irritating. It doesnt come on Assassin’s Creed or TA: Spring. I’ve been looking on internet about this matter, and i’ve found lots of threads, but most of em deal with Windows Vista or Windows XP. I found some nice performance and realiability updates, and i downloaded them, but it just said “Not working on this system” or something, well, it was for Vista SP1. Darn it. And surely, microsoft is not probably making windows updates like this to get games work for this OS. :S

http://www.repairyourpcnow.com/resources/atikmdag-has-stopped-responding.php

This was good thread, but pretty useless at start, since those updates didnt work.

I’m now changing my clock speed settings on my card. Lets see does it change anything.

Well, changing clocks/downgrading em helped with me. No crashes anymore.

Arris

Hello Gideon, good to hear you fixed it yourself. Hope other people will solve their problems using this information! 🙂

@Gideon wrote:

Well, changing clocks/downgrading em helped with me. No crashes anymore.

maybe its changed the PCI-E clock ?

Viewing 3 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.