Windows Server Technical Preview (x64) – DVD (English)

Forums General In the News Windows Server Technical Preview (x64) – DVD (English)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

only account msdn can download

Post above edited by Admin.

Downloading Windows Server Technical Preview as a MSDN-subscriber and then making it publicly available would be against the rules for MSDN.

That also means that such a download is considered pirated software,
      and a link to such a download it is not allowed here on this forum !

Forum rules
      1) No posting links or discussion of Warez, Activators, Cracks, or any other form of illegal material.

Forum Rules & Guidelines (READ BEFORE POSTING) – Nov.04.09: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=969

The rest of us (non-MSDN) will have to wait until Microsoft makes it publicly available…

/hackerman1 (Administrator)

Anonymous

@aviv00 wrote:

can someone upload pls ?

Upload ???
        That “someone” is Microsoft….
        They have not released it, so it is not available for download yet…
        When they do you can get it directly from Microsoft.
        So why should “someone upload” it ???

W10-Technical Preview and Windows for Enterprise has been released now.
        Read my post about W10-TP.

And since Windows Server Technical Preview has nothing to do with WS2012-R2 I moved your thread to “News”.

A new forumsection for the server-version of W10 will be created as soon as I know what Microsoft is calling it…

Anonymous

its avaiable in msdn for subscribers

Anonymous

@aviv00 wrote:

its avaiable in msdn for subscribers

First of all, please read my previous post above, I was editing the post when you posted….

Yes, that´s normal since MSDN-members get to test new software before the public.

And ?
            Downloading it as a MSDN-subscriber and then making it publicly available would be against the rules for MSDN.

That also means that such a download is considered pirated software,
            and a link to such a download it is not allowed here on this forum !

Forum rules
            1) No posting links or discussion of Warez, Activators, Cracks, or any other form of illegal material.

Forum Rules & Guidelines (READ BEFORE POSTING) – Nov.04.09: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=969

So if you find the server-version “somewhere”, do NOT post any links here on the forum !

Also remember that downloading from a “pirate” webbsite can be dangerous…

The rest of us (non-MSDN) will have to wait until Microsoft makes it publicly available…

This thread is now locked !

Anonymous

Microsoft has now released WS10, free for everyone to download.

viewforum.php?f=85

Viewing 4 reply threads
          • The topic ‘Windows Server Technical Preview (x64) – DVD (English)’ is closed to new replies.