Windows Server 2008 R2 Live on Dreamspark

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 R2 Miscellaneous Windows Server 2008 R2 Live on Dreamspark

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

Windows Server 2008 R2 is now available for download on Dreamspark.

http://www.dreamspark.com

Enjoy.

I noticed that this morning.

DreamSpark combined with this site essentially allows students to receive Windows 7 for free, even before it’s released to retail!

<3 DreamSpark and Win2008R2Workstation.com

Anonymous

I noticed that this morning.

DreamSpark combined with this site essentially allows students to receive Windows 7 for free, even before it’s released to retail!

<3 DreamSpark and Win2008R2Workstation.com

Thanks for letting us know!

Anonymous

Thanks for letting us know!

Wow, Great! I got my trial copy successfully activated. Thanks! 😉

Anonymous

Wow, Great! I got my trial copy successfully activated. Thanks! 😉

AsciiWolf, are you saying DreamSpark keys work on the Eval Copy? I read somewhere that MSFT said they don’t.

Anonymous

AsciiWolf, are you saying DreamSpark keys work on the Eval Copy? I read somewhere that MSFT said they don’t.

@xxcom9a wrote:

Yep, same as on R1. DreamSpark keys (and probably all keys) works without any problems with eval version…

Anonymous

@xxcom9a wrote:

Yep, same as on R1. DreamSpark keys (and probably all keys) works without any problems with eval version…

Arris

@AsciiWolf wrote:

Good to know that! Hope my Dutch equivalent of DreamSpark (MA3D) will offer it soon too so I can apply the serial to this installation. However, I’ve still plenty of time: I’m just at my 4th rearm and after activating the evaluation I’ll get the 180 days trial! 😉

Anonymous

@AsciiWolf wrote:

Good to know that! Hope my Dutch equivalent of DreamSpark (MA3D) will offer it soon too so I can apply the serial to this installation. However, I’ve still plenty of time: I’m just at my 4th rearm and after activating the evaluation I’ll get the 180 days trial! 😉

Got 2 keys now 😀

Anonymous

Got 2 keys now 😀

Viewing 14 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.