Windows Mobile Device Center

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 R2 Applications Compatibility Windows Mobile Device Center

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello,

I have problem to connect my Samsung i900 Omnia to my Windows Server 2008 R2.
      I installed the Desktop Experience-Feature and the Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 but when I connect my mobile phone via USB to my Server nothing happens. And when I write nothing I mean nothing 😉 – no entry in the event logs, no error message e.g.
      Has anyone any idea?

Kind regards from Germany,
      Marcel

Arris

Maybe you can find something in %SystemRoot%infsetupapi.dev.log which contains information about Plug and Play devices and driver installations. Also, don’t you see anything in the Device Manager (devmgmt.msc)?

I’m also using Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 (6965) in combination with my HTC Touch Pro and it works fine…

Hope this gives you any clues! 🙂

Anonymous

Maybe you can find something in %SystemRoot%infsetupapi.dev.log which contains information about Plug and Play devices and driver installations. Also, don’t you see anything in the Device Manager (devmgmt.msc)?

I’m also using Windows Mobile Device Center 6.1 (6965) in combination with my HTC Touch Pro and it works fine…

Hope this gives you any clues! 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.