Windows 10 Pro For Workstations

Forums General General Discussion Windows 10 Pro For Workstations

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      hoak
      Participant

Just thought I’d make a mention of Windows 10 Pro For Workstations, looks interesting but not quite like it gets us where some of us need to be with a Windows OS from some of the discussion around the internet and on sites like MDL… Maybe a thread or even sub-forum here will invite some insightful discussion. Glad to see the forms back Mister Hackerman, looks like a lot of time and effort has gone into the site too — is that all you?

Anonymous

Anybody here have any ‘hands on‘ with WFW? I gather it’s pretty much just Windows 10 Enterprise, with the addition of a few features — so really just the desktop OS, complete with bloat, telemetry, goobed up UI (native & metro/modern mash-up mess that just gets worse with every update) and all the other foo-foo Workstation users would probably just rather avoid…

Anonymous

@hoak wrote:

Glad to see the forms back Mister Hackerman, looks like a lot of time and effort has gone into the site too — is that all you?

I’m Paul in the UK. I work in IT and in my spare time look after the main blog at WindowsWorkstation.com. I took this over late 2016 and revamped the entire site and made everything look more like one big project.
            I have never met Mr Hackerman – however he has done a lot to the forum itself and is one of the admins who spends a great deal of time with everyone!

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.