- This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 12 years, 7 months ago by McStarfighter.
- 30th October 2010 at 00:46 #44075
There is a problem I have since 2 or 3 months: On win2008r2workstation.com the login informations get lost, immediately. This is always a problem when I try to download any attachment.
On win2008workstation.com is everything fine, but not on the other domain …
I tested it on IE, Chrome, Firefox and Opera – everytime the same problem.
- 30th October 2010 at 13:00 #50915ArrisModerator
It looks like you have the same problem as described in [localurl=viewtopic.php?p=7461#p7461:nhoi686w]this[/localurl:nhoi686w] topic. Both the win2008workstation and win2008r2workstation urls work, however the forum is originally created for the first domain so the non-relative urls it dynamically generates are thus pointing to that domain. If you are logged in at the r2 variant, but the url points to the non-r2 domain, you will not be authenticated.
Solution: use http://www.win2008workstation.com/forum/ to login and to browse the forum and delete all win2008r2workstation/forum/* urls in your browsing history. 🙂
Edit: Just viewed [localurl=viewtopic.php?p=7490#p7490:nhoi686w]this[/localurl:nhoi686w] topic, and in the bottom of the post he refers to some downloads which are non-relatie urls to files at the r2 variant. Coming week I have exams, but after that I will create a .htaccess redirect rule which redirects all r2/forum/ requests to the non-r2 variant.
- 30th October 2010 at 15:09 #50916
Thanks a lot …
- 10th November 2010 at 22:07 #50917ArrisModerator
The redirect to the non-r2 forum has now been implemented for both http and https connections which solves the session/cookie problems. :geek:
- 11th November 2010 at 00:31 #50918
- 12th November 2010 at 18:14 #50919
I think, angelmx8 is a bot …
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.