Which version?

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 R2 Miscellaneous Which version?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys just a question I need opinions on, which version of R2 is the best to get? Standard, Enterprise, or Datacenter?

*Moved to the R2 forum as you said “Which version of R2 is best to get”

Anyways, I already started a [localurl=viewtopic.php?f=21&t=962:3t5yxveo]topic[/localurl:3t5yxveo] regarding this so just read through it and it seems that it doesn’t really matter. Web is good enough for some people apparently. Just don’t use Server Core! 😉

/Closed. Just use the other [localurl=viewtopic.php?f=21&t=962:3t5yxveo]topic[/localurl:3t5yxveo] to continue this conversation about which version of R2 is best. If you had meant which version of R1 is best, PM me and I’ll re-open it.

Anonymous

*Moved to the R2 forum as you said “Which version of R2 is best to get”

Anyways, I already started a [localurl=viewtopic.php?f=21&t=962:3t5yxveo]topic[/localurl:3t5yxveo] regarding this so just read through it and it seems that it doesn’t really matter. Web is good enough for some people apparently. Just don’t use Server Core! 😉

/Closed. Just use the other [localurl=viewtopic.php?f=21&t=962:3t5yxveo]topic[/localurl:3t5yxveo] to continue this conversation about which version of R2 is best. If you had meant which version of R1 is best, PM me and I’ll re-open it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
    • The topic ‘Which version?’ is closed to new replies.