Video Thumbnails NOT working for MPG

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 R2 Miscellaneous Video Thumbnails NOT working for MPG

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Hi

I cant seem to get “MTS”, and “MPG” video thumbnails to display. They work fine on windows 7 ofcourse, but not on Server R2.

Has anybody manged to get them to display as thumbnails?

I even installed klite codec pack, with cyberlinks MPEG2 decoder, but still no luck.. 😥

Arris

I think it’s related to the licensing problem mentioned in [localurl=viewtopic.php?p=3970#p3970:3es5uqnw]this[/localurl:3es5uqnw] topic. I currently have no idea how to get these working… 🙄

Anonymous

I think it’s related to the licensing problem mentioned in [localurl=viewtopic.php?p=3970#p3970:3es5uqnw]this[/localurl:3es5uqnw] topic. I currently have no idea how to get these working… 🙄

I got MPG thumbnails working after installing ffdshow rev2832_20090328.

Anonymous

@AsciiWolf wrote:

Thanks for the info mate.

EDIT:
            Just installed that ffdshow revision, but no MPG thumbs, messed about with the ffdshow video settings as well, still no luck.

AsciiWolf, would you mind sharing your ffdshow settings with me?
            You can do that via ffdshow and export all settings.

Thanks

Anonymous

@AsciiWolf wrote:

EDIT:
              Just installed that ffdshow revision, but no MPG thumbs, messed about with the ffdshow video settings as well, still no luck.

Thanks

@shahed26 wrote:

@AsciiWolf wrote:

EDIT:

Thanks

I have default settings…
              I also have VSFilter_20090624 installed and MatroskaSplitter installed…

Anonymous

@shahed26 wrote:

@AsciiWolf wrote:

EDIT:

Thanks

I have default settings…
                I also have VSFilter_20090624 installed and MatroskaSplitter installed…

Damn…
                I reinstalled my system (because I was moving it to new HDD and was too lazy to make a partition/system image) and now, the mpeg thumbnails doesn’t work… 🙁
                Hm, looks like, it’s really strange problem…

Anonymous

Damn…
                  I reinstalled my system (because I was moving it to new HDD and was too lazy to make a partition/system image) and now, the mpeg thumbnails doesn’t work… 🙁
                  Hm, looks like, it’s really strange problem…

Viewing 10 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.