Valid Serial for Windows 2008 Server Standard

Forums General General Discussion Valid Serial for Windows 2008 Server Standard

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Please can anyone help me, find a valid serial for windows 2008 std, I´ve download from microsoft site the iso, but i dont have a valid serial.

Arris

Hello,

As you can see at the Installation page – Step 3, you can just leave the serial field empty. After the installation you can install a new serial by entering slmgr.vbs -ipk THISI-SMYVA-LIDSE-RIALF-ROMMS in Start -> Run.

Good luck! 😉

Arris

@Arris wrote:

Hello,

As you can see at the Installation page – Step 3, you can just leave the serial field empty. After the installation you can install a new serial by entering slmgr.vbs -ipk THISI-SMYVA-LIDSE-RIALF-ROMMS in Start -> Run.

Good luck! 😉

Arris

ok But now I´m have another problem when I click in “NO” am error messager appear

Windows cannot open the required file:
        D:SourcesInstall.wim. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required for instalattion are available, and restart the installation. error code 0x80070570

Arris

Check if your downloaded iso is right by checking it’s size by comparing it to the File Size you see at the Windows Server 2008 download page. If your size is different, re-download the .iso of the architecture [x86|x64] you want and burn it to a dvd. When burning, see if there is a option to verify if the dvd is burned well (Like Nero that has the “Verify data on disk after burning” option).

After the verification is successful, you should be able to install Windows Server 2008 without any problems!

Good luck! 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.