Symantec on Windows Server 2008 R2?

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 R2 Applications Compatibility Symantec on Windows Server 2008 R2?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys, I’d like to install Norton Internet Security 2011 but it says that I can’t install it because its only for workstations.. Is there a way to bypass this?
      If no, Symantec Endpoint protection have firewall too? If yes, could someone give a link to download it?
      Also, whats change from Symantec Endpoint Protection and Symantec Endpoint Protection Small business? Which one is better?
      Thanks

If it can’t work, which PAID internet security I could use except ESET?

Here: [removed]

SEP is the enterprise version, but you can use the client as a stand alone AVS.
      Works fine on WS 2008 R2 – not recommended on “Vail”, i.e WHS v.2.

I’ve got an interesting question.

As you know posting anything on this site from popular torrent sites like piratebay, isohunt, gametorrents.com, etc is illegal. However by modifying the MSI packages by dropping tables or changing 0’s to 1’s aren’t we defacing the integrity of the application itself therefore making it illegal? It would be no different from just providing a cracked version of the software itself would it not?!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.