Svr 2008 R2 To Win 7 Desktop Optimize Tool Kit

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 R2 Miscellaneous Svr 2008 R2 To Win 7 Desktop Optimize Tool Kit

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Is this still available?

saw this hosted on both rapidshare and hotfile and they deleted them. Those two fileshare sites suck.

Anonymous

saw this hosted on both rapidshare and hotfile and they deleted them. Those two fileshare sites suck.

You could try PMing the creator, a user called crskyoem(I think), and see if he will release another version..

RemixedCat,

Those sites do not suck, in the least. They offer dedicated, blindingly fast servers for file downloads, for free. Considering how much I download, they are truly a godsend.

Of course, if there is illegal content and they are notified, they have to remove it, as they are also within the bounds of the law. Also, if no one downloads a file for 6 months it is automatically deleted, but that is not such a bad or unreasonable caveat…

Anonymous

You could try PMing the creator, a user called crskyoem(I think), and see if he will release another version..

RemixedCat,

Those sites do not suck, in the least. They offer dedicated, blindingly fast servers for file downloads, for free. Considering how much I download, they are truly a godsend.

Of course, if there is illegal content and they are notified, they have to remove it, as they are also within the bounds of the law. Also, if no one downloads a file for 6 months it is automatically deleted, but that is not such a bad or unreasonable caveat…

Viewing 4 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.