Speech Recognition

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 Miscellaneous Speech Recognition

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi All

Has anyone figured out how to get Speech Recognition to work in Windows Server 2008 yet. I tried the suggestion that i found about copying across the speech files from Vista, but i kept getting an error regarding the speech engine something or other, i forget now. Any way, has anyone had any luck or can suggest an alternative ?

Many Thanks

@whitetime wrote:

Hi All

Has anyone figured out how to get Speech Recognition to work in Windows Server 2008 yet. I tried the suggestion that i found about copying across the speech files from Vista, but i kept getting an error regarding the speech engine something or other, i forget now. Any way, has anyone had any luck or can suggest an alternative ?

Many Thanks

Well, try Dragon Naturally Speaking.

@Day2Die wrote:

@whitetime wrote:

Hi All

Many Thanks

Well, try Dragon Naturally Speaking.

Would i not need SpeechSDK installed first, or is that part of Dragon Naturally Speaking … ? Part of this is wanting to get Speech Recognition on some Games, so if this is a work around, then thats so good.

Cheers

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.