[Q] Network and Game

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 R2 Miscellaneous [Q] Network and Game

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

While playing game (any 3d game), my network seem to stop functioning or network drop and hardly working.

For example, while I was playing Dungeon and Seige III, my utorrent download all drop to something like 0.1kbps to 0.2kbps. But when I exit/quit the game, it jump up to its normal state ard 450kbps.

Just wondering, how to resolve the problem.

Tks you.

Try setting a reserved download speed in uTorrent like say 50KB/sec so the game nor the torrent utilize all of your available bandwidth. You can also try a different port in uTorrent or pick one that you know works fine and set a static one. It’s a tricky situation sometimes gaming + torrenting don’t mix.

@halladayrules wrote:

Try setting a reserved download speed in uTorrent like say 50KB/sec so the game nor the torrent utilize all of your available bandwidth. You can also try a different port in uTorrent or pick one that you know works fine and set a static one. It’s a tricky situation sometimes gaming + torrenting don’t mix.

Thank you, but the problem isnt only with utorrent, web browsing also seem diffirculty T.T

Time to invest in a new router then perhaps.

@halladayrules wrote:

Time to invest in a new router then perhaps.

tks for the recommedation. but i found out that.. it’s windows securities issues.. and its been solved now .. tks 😛

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.