At first I had a problem with Zune and installing and/or syncing my Windows Phone 7. But I found a workaround for that, so comes to my main problem.
I have found that I have got everything working the way I want it and i install Office 2010 and then the updates which include SP1 and then when the computer reboots, and I go and right click on computer and click properties, I am getting Windows activation Unavailale and Product ID unavailable along with the genuine logo is missing. I have had a look on the net and found various solutions whicn non of the work. I have tried to put software protection under services to manual but I get access denied and something about a error 5 and with anything else I am gettin a SLUI.exe errors.