- 1st September 2008 at 19:58 #46915
- 1st September 2008 at 20:10 #46914
- 1st September 2008 at 20:23 #46913
I think this is Monitor driver problem, since monitor drivers restrict resolutions.
- 1st September 2008 at 22:38 #46916
Here you have the dxdiag:
I have tested the Xtreme-G but it has not had any effect on the resolution, but at the start of the CCC I get the following message:
I tried to put the drivers as it explains the method 2 but it did not take, it works only if I do so with the driver installer.
I have monitor drivers but I can not install them.
- 2nd September 2008 at 15:01 #46917
- 2nd September 2008 at 15:04 #46918
- 30th September 2008 at 23:37 #46919
I’m using an old geforce2ti card. I used a program called powerstrip to add a custom 1680×1050 resolution.
Took 5 mins and worked straight away.
- 1st September 2008 at 15:11 #43272
Hello, forgive me for my English because I do not have too level.
I have a problem with Windows Server 2008, will not let me put a higher resolution to 1360×1024 and my monitor works has 1680×1050.
My hardware is HD2900XT 1gb, monitor dell 2007WFP.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.