Problems with the screen resolution

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 Hardware Compatibility (New) Problems with the screen resolution

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Hello, forgive me for my English because I do not have too level.

I have a problem with Windows Server 2008, will not let me put a higher resolution to 1360×1024 and my monitor works has 1680×1050.

My hardware is HD2900XT 1gb, monitor dell 2007WFP.

Greetings.

Can you provide to us DxDiag? It would be easier.
      But I’m betting that it’s driver problem,try this one. I’m using nvidia version of Xtreme-G, and i’m happy of it.

Arris

I agree with cahir that this sounds like a driver problem. Try upgrading your graphics driver from the site cahir linked to and eventually use the 2nd method from the Drivers page.

I think this is Monitor driver problem, since monitor drivers restrict resolutions.

Hello,

Here you have the dxdiag:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9OLXVU0Y

I have tested the Xtreme-G but it has not had any effect on the resolution, but at the start of the CCC I get the following message:

I tried to put the drivers as it explains the method 2 but it did not take, it works only if I do so with the driver installer.

I have monitor drivers but I can not install them.

Dell driver. CCC is one big crap :/ so i even don’t install it on my Toshiba Notebook.
        I found on tweakforce.com forum that problems with ccc is with flashed cards. I will dig a bit later, and maybe i will find solution.

@cahir wrote:

I found on tweakforce.com forum that problems with ccc is with flashed cards. I will dig a bit later, and maybe i will find solution.

viewtopic.php?p=1612#p1612

I’m using an old geforce2ti card. I used a program called powerstrip to add a custom 1680×1050 resolution.
        Took 5 mins and worked straight away.

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.