Nod32 Eset 3.0.642 works perfectly

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 Applications Compatibility Nod32 Eset 3.0.642 works perfectly

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Nod32 Eset 3.0.642 works perfectly.
      That’s all.
      And without the need to install a special “server” edition. :geek:

Arris

Hi f2K8, the Business Edition supports Windows Server; the Home Edition doesn’t. Beside these two versions there is also a File Server version, but I don’t know what the differences are.

@Arris wrote:

Hi f2K8, the Business Edition supports Windows Server; the Home Edition doesn’t. Beside these two versions there is also a File Server version, but I don’t know what the differences are.

Well I was talking about the business edition… don’t even know there was a Home edition 🙂 So my first post is a mistake…
        you’ll need a special different release of nod32 for a server installation 🙂 but in my country (France) the only one I found everywhere
        is the “Business” Edition anyway…

And there is no real difference…

“The ideal security solution for businesses with anywhere from 5 to 100,000+ workstations.
        In addition to the full-feature set of the Home Edition, ESET Smart Security:
        Business Edition includes a Remote Administrator and a LAN update “mirror” to easily monitor and update workstations.
        ESET Smart Security: Business Edition may be installed on servers as well as workstations. (Home Editions do not support server installations.)” 😐

Arris

Haha, but it is easily possible to migrate a Home Edition into a Business Edition according to the reply of arg4 in the comments of the Security Software post. 🙂

For NOD32, buy (or use existing home version) license then on the Eset website, there is the option to Migrate your licence to the Business version. Will cost less than 5x Business licences new 🙂

Viewing 3 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.