New Member and Glad I found this Site.

Forums General Introduction New Member and Glad I found this Site.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hi all… So glad I found this site. I just tried installing Server 2008 R2 on my laptop and fell short cause of the wireless network connection not working. Now this weekend I’ll be doing it again…

The site will also help me with my home domain based on teh fact that both my DC’s are systems in my home office.. So I can have Server 2008 acting as a DC and a great workstation…

Glad to be here…. Plan on learning a ton of stuff…

Arris

Hey, I’m glad you like the website and hope you ‘ll learn tons of new stuff around here! 🙂 It’s fun to play with Windows Server! :geek:

See you around! 😉

Arris

Anonymous

Hey, I’m glad you like the website and hope you ‘ll learn tons of new stuff around here! 🙂 It’s fun to play with Windows Server! :geek:

See you around! 😉

Arris

Hi,
          My name is Shaily. I am a newbie to this forum, I am a computer engineer by profession and I am glad that I found this forum. Wow, some good stuff in this site. I have a question related to OS and I can’t find answer to it. What is fragmentation and how many types of fragmentation are there? Hope that you will all share your interest and knowledge with me.
          Thanks.

Anonymous

Hi,
            My name is Shaily. I am a newbie to this forum, I am a computer engineer by profession and I am glad that I found this forum. Wow, some good stuff in this site. I have a question related to OS and I can’t find answer to it. What is fragmentation and how many types of fragmentation are there? Hope that you will all share your interest and knowledge with me.
            Thanks.

Hi, and welcome.

I’m not really sure how a computer engineer can not know what fragmentation is, but hopefully this link helps:
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragmentation_(computer)

Anonymous

Hi, and welcome.

I’m not really sure how a computer engineer can not know what fragmentation is, but hopefully this link helps:
              http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fragmentation_(computer)

Viewing 6 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.