Nero v8 Error

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Nero v8.3.2.1: works! give an error during installation but it´s OK

I am running x64 and did not get an error when i installed Nero 8. I wounder why that happened, did it give you a reason?

The error in Nero 8 on ws2k8 is: Unable to register C:Program FilesCommon FilesNeroLibNeTsMan.exe. Error code: 4

Arris

The folder Nero doesn’t even exist in my Nero 8 installation on my win2008 x64. I must say I did an advanced install of Nero 8 and only installed “Nero Burning Rom”, none of all the tools/stuff/bloat that comes with Nero 8.

maybe that´s why you don´t have this error, i installed all components, but everything works OK, i don´t have any problem jet

That may be it since i also did a Custom install.

For Codecs, I am running K-Lite Mega Codec Pak which includes Media Player Classic. This is on WS2008 x64. I have played Dvds with both Media PLayer 11 and Media Player Classic without any problems.

@reynier wrote:

The error in Nero 8 on ws2k8 is: Unable to register C:Program FilesCommon FilesNeroLibNeTsMan.exe. Error code: 4

I was able to get that error. The NeTsMan.exe has to do with the Capture API, but I have not been able to figure it out yet. If I had to guess it is something to do with video editing orthe TV feature in Nero Ultra.

I will fie off an email to Ahead and see what they have to say.

Hello!

Have the same error but Nero still working… but won’t let me burn CD or DVD. Only shows image drive, not the physical drive. Others on the net have had the same issue. Is there a resolution or fix?

DJ

Just see that regardless of the burning tools i install, i have no dvd writer available :O Will check the next days whats the reason for.

What is a better and free way to burn DVDs besides using Nero? I recently purchased a DVD drive for my computer which came with Nero Essentials 7. It seems like everything about Nero requires you to purchase the new edition or pay for upgrades to the current edition. This seems ridiculous. I mean, I just spent a chunk of change for the DVD drive, now I need to spend more just to use it correctly? Are there other FREE programs out there that I can download?

Viewing 10 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.