- 9th October 2008 at 12:51 #47389
- 12th October 2008 at 19:24 #47392
unfortunately it doesn’t work for me. The installation always encounters an error “unable to access shell manager”. I tried to install with a new administrator account, but didn’t work either.
Does anybody have any further ideas?
- 12th October 2008 at 20:58 #47390
Yep, same here.
If i set the Compitability to “Windows XP (Service Pack 2)” i can start the installer, but at 9% i get an error.
Anyone have an idea how to install Nero 9??
- 12th October 2008 at 22:58 #47391
- 17th October 2008 at 07:25 #47393
OK, i tried to install Nero Vision and Recode too.
Maybe it work if i only install Nero Burning Rom.
But my main problem is, that i get an error on startup of Burning Rom (7,8,9), that i dont have enough rights to burn. So i have to start Nero Burning Rom as Administrator.
U have a solution for that Problem? Nero Burn Rights 8 didn’t help.
- 18th October 2008 at 10:23 #47394
I now installed Nero including the BurnRights, but that app just doesn’t work. However this worked for me:
Change the shortcut of the application (in my case Nero Express) from
"C:Program Files (x86)NeroNero 9Nero ExpressNeroExpress.exe" -ScParameter=30003 /w
runas /savecred /user:Administrator ""C:Program Files (x86)NeroNero 9Nero ExpressNeroExpress.exe" -ScParameter=30003 /w"
What I did:
* Escaped the quotes by adding a backslash in front of them.
* Added runas /savecred /user:Administrator “ in front of the original shortcut where you can replace Administrator can be any user that has Admin rights.
* Added a quote at the end.
Hope this solves your problem!
- 9th October 2008 at 11:45 #43393
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.