› Forums › Operating Systems › Windows Server 2008 › Games Compatibility › My list of games working on win2k8
- This topic has 7 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 14 years, 8 months ago by JonusC.
- 30th March 2008 at 20:45 #43002
Call of Duty 4
Fear Extraction Point
Silent Hunter 3
Star Trek Bridge Commander
Star Trek Elite Force 2
More to come…
Dont forget to install the gameux.dll and register it.
- 12th April 2008 at 22:32 #45825
Bioshock works great on win2k8 server. Ahh, my first DX10 game. 🙂
- 13th April 2008 at 03:39 #45826
Has anyone explained how to register the gameux.dll yet? I do not mess with the gaming side of Srv08 since I am just trying to make sure all apps work. Can you explain to me how to properly register it?
- 13th April 2008 at 20:07 #45827ArrisModerator
Haven’t you looked at the http://www.win2008workstation.com/ main page for a while? Some time ago I added a tutorial about how to register gameux.dll in srv2008 x86 / x64! 😉
- 15th April 2008 at 01:07 #45828
Yeah, I am an idiot! I have not looked at the mainpage in awhile. Sorry, for the screw up 😆
- 19th May 2008 at 03:16 #45829
I am adding Crysis to my list of working games. Runs like a champ.
- 15th September 2008 at 05:05 #45830
Another 2 games that worked perfectly, Zuma Deluxe and Anarchy Online.
I would even go as far as to say the performance of Zuma Deluxe is even better than in Vista..
- 17th September 2008 at 08:27 #45831
Lol, I run an old Prescott P4 [3.2GHz] and 2008 is a hell of a lot faster than Vista with EVERYTHING! I also find that games are just as compatible as Vista. My older favorites such as Age of Wonders Shadow Magic, GTA2 [with the DMUSIC.DLL fix] and my current favorite game – SPORE – work 100% for me. They are all faster than the evaluation copy of Vista SP1 I have/had!
This site/forum rocks.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.