My Introduction!

Forums General Introduction My Introduction!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Arris

Name: Arris
        Date of birth: July 11, 1988
        Interests: Computer Security; Physical Challenges; Human Behavior
        Computer Experience: My interest in computers started since we got our first computer at home: Windows 95 in 1995. A few years later we got internet (56k, later ISDN/ADSL/Fiber) and I started researching security stuff and network administration.

In 2010 I finished the study ‘Technical Information Sciences’ at Windesheim University and am currently in the second (and last) year of the Computer Security Kerckhoffs master at the University of Twente. As a part-time job I administer the networks of a few small companies and during the vacations I work as a ASP .NET/C# developer at a small software company.

I started this website because I have always been using a Windows Server operating system since Windows Server 2003 and love to share knowledge about that. My goal is to make this website a big platform offering information, tips and help for users using Windows Server as day to day operating system.

Hope you all enjoy using Windows Server! 🙂

Thank you Admin for this forum. All the web community benefit from the present expertise.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.