- This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
- 16th April 2014 at 13:09 #44779
I just updated the above mentioned apps and realized that apparently you have to enter an E-mail address that is part of a domain network (that you also have to specify) but of course my “server” is not a part of a domain network but just one single computer…
Does this finally mean that the server versions of Windows can no longer be used as workstation OSes in a (more or less) useful way?
No skydrive app, no mail, calendar and people apps…
- 2nd May 2014 at 13:30 #61072Anonymous
Am I the only one who noticed that?
- 2nd May 2014 at 15:52 #61073Anonymous
I have WS2012-R2 installed, but I haven´t had time to convert the system to a workstation.
I hope I will get time for it in the next few days, then I might be able to help you.
But what do you mean by “mail, calendar and people app” ?
- 3rd May 2014 at 22:02 #61074Anonymous
I mean these 3 apps:
- 15th January 2019 at 09:43 #61075Anonymous
Many people are facing issue with the email such as Gmail error 007 which occurs due to the server issue. To solve this issue you need to disable Email Signature from antivirus, use Disk Cleanup.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.