Logitech Setpoint 4.4?

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 Applications Compatibility Logitech Setpoint 4.4?

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author

I have not been able to get Setpoint to work correctly. I remember someone on here was able to get a older version to work and needed to know how to get the older version.

Version 3.10 will work fine. Just go to the download section of Logitech web site, select your mouse model, then for OS chose windows 2000 and it will let you download version 3.10.

Max

Tried that and it stated that “This software is not compatable with your Operating System”.

Not sure what to tell you. It installed for me at first try.

Max

Are you running x86 or x64?

After installing 3.1 everything works except for my darn volume control on my keyboard. Status bar shows on screen, but real audio volume is not responding. Any help…

@zoth wrote:

After installing 3.1 everything works except for my darn volume control on my keyboard. Status bar shows on screen, but real audio volume is not responding. Any help…

I am not sure what may be causing that. It may be that some of the features were not in 3.1 or they just do not work with your board. I us a Logitech Trackball and a MS Comfort Keyboard. All MS drivers for Vista x86/x64 have worked great for me to this point (knock on woody).

I found the 3.10 setpoint installation for x64, and after the successfull install I have all the various tabs and options available I did not have after installing setpoint 4.4:

http://www.logitech.com/pub/techsupport/mouse/setpoint310_x64.exe

However, it would seem that this particluar version does not have the updated information for my particluar mouse therefore I am currently unable to reassign certain buttons to other functions. Other than that, everything appears to be functioning.

That is the same issue I have, that is why I considered it to not work for x64. In x86 they have the options available, but not in x64.

My apologies, I thought that the issue being experienced was the same as mine. When I started the 4.10 64-bit of Setpoint, I had absolutely no options (no tabs to select mouse, mouse options, or game settings.) The only thing I could look at or change were the program options and that it is it. At least with the with the older version, I now have all the tabs showing with all their options the only thing that is not working is that I have a newer version of the mx400 laser mouse that has side buttons that I am unable to customize the function on as the older version only has the setup for the older version of the mouse.

Cheers,

Jayson

4.6 also don’t work on 64bit. does anyone knows how to solve this issue.

check the other topic of logitech here

someone could check
      if setting it from os implement to setpoint implement

in setpoint settings change the mouse rate ?

Using any Logitec software would stall my boot by 2 minutes in S08x64. Got rid of it and all is good.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.