its illegal ? upload a windows workstation

Forums General General Discussion its illegal ? upload a windows workstation

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

its illegal to upload a windows server 2008 that has been change and made workstation ?

I think there is nothing illegal to disguise your operating system the way you want. Finally, you only uncheck the boxes and legally show the esthetic you want with the tools available in the OS.

I pretend that If you upload your OS, the downloader has to get a legal Microsoft license to run the OS and respect the law.

And I am sure that all our members would not dare to own an illegal Microsoft OS, or using kind of hacks.

Other opinions ? 😎

OK i c
      i think its would be better if we could make a project to make it the tweaks and regs all already applied in the OS
      so it will better for the user

ow here is a idea what about making app to do that ? on wim files or already exist OS ?

@aviv00 wrote:

OK i c
      i think its would be better if we could make a project to make it the tweaks and regs all already applied in the OS
      so it will better for the user

I think that is what we are doing. If we share a part of the OS, like gameux.dll, I think Microsoft would actually like that. We are willing to do things that they do not want to or do not have more time to. Plus, we can be considered beta testers for a future Service Pack.

ow here is a idea what about making app to do that ? on wim files or already exist OS ?

Building an application takes alot of time and energy, not to mention knowledge needed inorder to get it done. If someone here would like to do that then cool. I would not be surprised if the devs for nLite and vLite have not already been trying this.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.