HP Photosmart C5280 problem!
I simply cannot install that damn printer on my Server Enterprise x64 😕
Is there enyone with the same problem? What can i do (i really need that printer)? 😳
I don’t have that printer but if I had one I’d use these steps to install it:
1. Download 100_228_PS_AIO_02_Driv_NonNet_enu.exe from the HP Support Website.
2. Extract the file using for example 7-Zip.
3. In the Windows 2008 Unknown Device Driver Wizard select that you want to install the driver from the folder you extracted the downloaded executable to (e.g. C:UsersAdministratorDownloads100_228_PS_AIO_02_Driv_NonNet_enu).
4. After the driver installation has completed your HP All-In-One printer should work!
Good luck! 🙂
Thank you Arris finally it worked 😛 (why I didn’t remember this? 🙂 )
You ‘re welcome! I’m glad it worked! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.