how do I get my game controller to work in server 2008

Forums Operating Systems Windows Server 2008 Hardware Compatibility (New) how do I get my game controller to work in server 2008

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi Fellas,
      Say I hope this is the right forum for this question, but I have windows server 2008 (the one with both the x86 and x64 so I’ll assume its a 64 os), and I was wondering what’s the best driver to get my pad to work?
      I have a game elements controller recoil GGE909
      I can’t even get the “game controllers” section of the control panel to open so that might be a factor as well.

thank you

@trence5 wrote:

Hi Fellas,
      Say I hope this is the right forum for this question, but I have windows server 2008 (the one with both the x86 and x64 so I’ll assume its a 64 os), and I was wondering what’s the best driver to get my pad to work?
      I have a game elements controller recoil GGE909
      I can’t even get the “game controllers” section of the control panel to open so that might be a factor as well.

thank you

If you’re wondering why nobody has answered you, it’s because it’s already explained in the Workstation conversaion guide, on the front page. Please do a little searching before starting a new thread, otherwise people will ignore you – or flame you. Luckily, i’m a nice guy 😆

Here’s the link/guide – http://www.win2008workstation.com/wordpress/2008/05/01/game-controllers/

Peace.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.