Heyo from the east coast

Forums General Introduction Heyo from the east coast

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

Well i cant say this is my first forum cause it aint since Ive been around from the beta archive to win7v I guess ive seen the sights.

-the dark

Arris

Hello,

Welcome at the forum! Hope you ‘ll learn a lot from using the Server edition of Windows :geek:

Enjoy your stay! 🙂

Arris

Anonymous

@Arris wrote:

Hello,

Welcome at the forum! Hope you ‘ll learn a lot from using the Server edition of Windows :geek:

Enjoy your stay! 🙂

Arris

Well man Ill be honest i havent usually used the server stuff all that much and i cant really do that stuff i did at the other sites hehe but perhaps ill get the hang of it and do something new.

Arris

@The Dark wrote:

Well man Ill be honest i havent usually used the server stuff all that much and i cant really do that stuff i did at the other sites hehe but perhaps ill get the hang of it and do something new.

Haha, you’ll probably get the hang of it. I’m sure you ‘ll like it! 😉

Anonymous

Well I guess I should finally respond I’ve taken the time to look at Workstation R2 SP1 in a Virtual Box even if it is a overpowered one with a hex core powering it. I’ll be able to test it out as long as I wish to and since well I got plenty of time before being able to install it on a legit machine might as well have a look.

I already have the hang of Windows 7/8ish but you’d have to be a complete idiot not to know your way around that 🙄

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.