Hello all!

Forums General Introduction Hello all!

• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous

I run a popular xbox 360 modding website, and have been working with software and networking solutions for the last 5+ years as a hobby. I have very limited knowledge about hardware, and make up for it by learning as much as I can software wise.

I came across this site while looking for a way to bring back the “Performance Information and Tools” in Windows Server 2008 (Whether it be regular or R2). I came across this topic and followed all of the details and links carefully, and ended up really close.

To be blunt, I joined to finish what I had learned here, and am unable to make new topics in the “Wishlist” section for R2. I will post it somewhere else, as I wish to get the computer rating going.

Anyway, hi.

First of all, welcome to the forums! I hope you’ll be able to learn and teach others some things.

I think the creation of topics in the Wishlist forum(s) is limited to moderator+, but I’m not exactly too sure. Usually your forum permissions are displayed in the bottom-right corner of the forum you are viewing so that should say whether or not you can post there. For me, as I am a moderator, it shows:

You can post new topics in this forum
        You can reply to topics in this forum
        You can edit your posts in this forum
        You can delete your posts in this forum
        You can post attachments in this forum

but for you it might show cannot instead. If I had to take a guess why this is, I’d have to say it would be to prevent spam in those forums.

Anyways, welcome to the forums once again and I hope you enjoy your stay. 🙂

-Xxcom9a

Anonymous

First of all, welcome to the forums! I hope you’ll be able to learn and teach others some things.

I think the creation of topics in the Wishlist forum(s) is limited to moderator+, but I’m not exactly too sure. Usually your forum permissions are displayed in the bottom-right corner of the forum you are viewing so that should say whether or not you can post there. For me, as I am a moderator, it shows:

You can post new topics in this forum
          You can reply to topics in this forum
          You can edit your posts in this forum
          You can delete your posts in this forum
          You can post attachments in this forum

but for you it might show cannot instead. If I had to take a guess why this is, I’d have to say it would be to prevent spam in those forums.

Anyways, welcome to the forums once again and I hope you enjoy your stay. 🙂

-Xxcom9a

@xxcom9a wrote:

I think the creation of topics in the Wishlist forum(s) is limited to moderator+

That would seem to be the case, yes.

Anonymous

@xxcom9a wrote:

I think the creation of topics in the Wishlist forum(s) is limited to moderator+

That would seem to be the case, yes.

Viewing 4 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.