Hello

Forums General Introduction Hello

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Just want to say Hi to everyone.

Little bit of info on me:

I’ve been a server-to-workstation enthusiast since Server 2003 though I only dabbled in Server 2003 briefly in a trial version for 30 days, I did find Server OSes to be much more system efficient.

Currently I am a student studying for my A+, Network +, and other PC/Network technician certifications. I use a copy of Windows Server 2008 R2 I received from Dreamspark converted to workstation usage on both my desktop and laptop which perform now exceptionally well and I am currently fascinated in a full conversion of a Server OS into a Workstation OS with the same software packages re-added.

I found this site very useful in my conversion of Server 2008 R2 and can only hope that more and more software packages can be added to Server 2008 R2 for more functionality and user friendliness.

Thank you.

Arris

Hey James,

Welcome to the win2008[r2]workstation forum! When doing network certifications, working with a server operating system daily will benefit your knowledge and in your job you will also be able to configure it more easily. 🙂

We are working hard to get all needed software migrated from Windows 7/Vista to Windows Server 2008 [R2]! :geek:

See you around! 😉

Arris

Anonymous

Hey James,

Welcome to the win2008[r2]workstation forum! When doing network certifications, working with a server operating system daily will benefit your knowledge and in your job you will also be able to configure it more easily. 🙂

We are working hard to get all needed software migrated from Windows 7/Vista to Windows Server 2008 [R2]! :geek:

See you around! 😉

Arris

Viewing 2 reply threads
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.